Road building equipment
The only full-liner of road building equipment
From its European, American and Asian sites, Fayat designs, manufactures and markets specific equipment for building and maintaining roads and carriageways.
Following the takeover of Marini (Italy), Ermont (France) and the world's leading compacting firm BOMAG (Germany), the Fayat Group now offers the market's most extensive range of road building equipment for:
- Producing asphalt and bituminous binders
- Applying constituent materials in uniform layers
- Servicing networks (local repairs, repair of wearing courses, rebuilding of roads)
- Recycling deconstruction waste and reintroducing them into the road life cycle
- Cleaning, sweeping the carriageway and urban spaces
All of this equipment uses new technology and meets the most stringent criteria in terms of reliability, safety, profitability and environmental protection.
Over 3,937 employees provide relevant advice and solutions on a daily basis in the road building equipment sector, which makes 27% of the Fayat Group's turnover.
Our road building equipment companies
From its European, American and Asian locations, FAYAT designs, produces and markets special equipment for road building.