FCAI (FAYAT CONSTRUCTION ACHATS INVESTISSEMENTS)
Christ de Saclay
91892 Orsay Cedex
- + 33 (0) 1 60 12 86 00
- + 33 (0) 1 60 12 85 99
contact [@]fcai [dot]fayat [dot]com
Founded in October 2010, the Economic Interest Group FCAI (FAYAT Construction Purchases - Achats in French - Investments) is a purchasing service dedicated to the Construction companies throughout the Group.
FCAI teams are made up of about 50 people, purchasers for the most part, and are located:
- In 5 regions in France, housed inside subsidiaries to connect directly with the latter’s field employees and top management.
- At the Saclay-based Headquarters for shared central services.
The EIG-members finance FCAI yearly. Purchasing-generated savings for construction sites are directly and entirely distributed back to the matching subsidiaries.
FCAI supports and assists FAYAT Construction subsidiaries’ projects and growth/expansion given the needs of their markets. FCAI pools purchasing volumes and expertise thanks to its cross-functional positioning and its purchasers’ networking. Simultaneously, it builds collaboration between the subsidiaries, which benefits the construction sites using its services.
FCAI offers and develops its purchasing services:
- General framework agreements
- Construction framework agreements
- Construction / projects purchasing (structural works, finishings/light work, supplies, subcontracting)
- Elevator purchasing
- Sourcing subcontractors and suppliers abroad (Europe, Africa, Middle-East…)
- Production equipment (investments)
- Spare-parts Purchasing
- Shipping department (shipping of spare-parts, including overseas)
FCAI would like to create and maintain balanced commercial relationships with recurring suppliers and subcontractors, located in France or abroad. Their provided services offer quality and are regulation- and specification-compliant, for rates that ensure our competitive edge.
Thanks to its group-wide networking, FCAI gives the opportunity to its successful service providers to work for other locations/subsidiaries, depending on the needs.
The purchasers' goal is to apply professional methods and skills. Their appropriate behavior establishes a favorable atmosphere for their partners, backing their growth within the FAYAT Group.